Welcome to the Western Inn Old Town!
Our centrally-located hotel in Old Town, San Diego is the ideal place to stay for guests looking to experience the rich history and exciting modern culture of Old Town! Recognized as the “Birthplace of California”, San Diego was the location of the first permanent Spanish settlement in California. With that, the first Spanish Mission was built on the land, as well as a number of other architecturally significant Spanish Revival style buildings. Ask about our MCRD Friends and Family Special Rates!- Book now or call 619-298-6888
Prime Location Close to Area Attractions
Our hotel in Old Town, San Diego provides guests with easy access to a number of local area attractions and points of interest! All attraction and adventure tickets can be purchased online or at the front desk.
- Friends and family visiting the Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego will enjoy special rates
- Purchase discounted tickets for exciting attractions
- San Diego Zoo (5 minutes from the hotel)
- LEGOLAND®, (20 minutes from the hotel)
- Sea World (5 minutes from the hotel)
- The Old Town Sightseeing Trolley (2 minute walk from the hotel)
- Old Town Restaurants & Shops (2 minute walk from the hotel)
Book your stay at the Western Inn Old Town to enjoy comfortable accommodations at an affordable rate during your next visit to America’s Finest City!
After spending a comfortable night in one of our spacious rooms or suites, guests can enjoy a delicious complimentary breakfast in our breakfast room or out on our outdoor patio! Our hotel near the San Diego International Airport offers guests a late check-out option so managing your flight is simple! Our friendly, multi-lingual staff are available 24 hours a day to ensure each guest of the Western Inn Old Town has an enjoyable stay with us. Discover more details about our room types and amenities now.